See What Will Happen To Your Life If You Drink Lemon Water First Thing In The Morning.
Lemons are among the world’s healthiest foods. They are loaded with flavonoid compounds that have antioxidant and anti-cancer properties. They are rich in vitamin C, one of the most powerful antioxidants in the nature.
Lemons also have some amazing antibiotic effects for preventing diseases such as cholera.
Below are other incredible benefits of Lemons.
1. Rejuvenates Your Skin: Lemons have loads of vitamin C, which assists in the production of collagen, helps in the prevention of wrinkles, and defends your skin against free-radical damage. Water also helps carry nutrients to your cells, so staying properly hydrated is important!
2. Boosts Energy & Alertness: The potassium in lemon helps with brain and nerve function, which can increase your alertness. Plus, according to Natural Health Magazine, scientists found that just a whiff of lemon can boost your feel-good hormones and reduce stress levels. Drinking water also helps in this arena, as dehydration can drain your body’s energy and make you feel sluggish.
3. Hydrates Your Body: When your body is dehydrated, it holds on to fat cells, and dehydration can also make make you feel hungry. Staying hydrated is crucial for your overall body health, so starting your day with a glass of water is a no-brainer. Plus, the lemon gives it a flavor boost.
4. Helps Your Immune System: The ascorbic acid (vitamin C) found in lemons is necessary for healing wounds. Lemon water is also touted as helping break up phlegm during a cold and soothing sore throats. Drinking water during illness is crucial, as your body’s defenses are working overtime to fight off sickness. Consuming lemon in order to tackle and prevent illnesses like the common cold hasn’t been proven, however, unless you live in severe climates.
5. Eliminates Toxins: The liver responds to fresh lemon juice more than any other food source because it amps up its enzyme production, according to Dr. Alexander F. Beddoe. This boosts the liver’s efficiency in secreting bile for digestion and releasing toxins. Lemon juice is known as being a diuretic, which means it helps your kidneys eliminate water and some toxins by increasing the frequency of urination. This could potentially help people who suffer from UTI’s.
Check Out The Breast Cancer Site For The Entire Article