Flush Your Clogged Arteries With These Amazing Remedies.
Clogged arteries or arterial plaque is a condition which results from a buildup of plaque on the inner walls of the arteries. Clogged arteries can reduce blood flow or, block it altogether in some instances.
It’s very urgent that you take immediate action if you have clogged arteries, as this can result to heart attack, stroke, diabetes and many other complications.
Below Are Amazing Remedies To Take Care Of Your Clogged Arteries
Garlic is one of the best remedies for clogged arteries. It helps widen blood vessels and improve blood circulation.
According to a 2007 study done at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, garlic can help relax blood vessels by up to 72 percent more than a placebo. Moreover, garlic lowers bad cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of heart attacks or strokes.
- Add 3 chopped garlic cloves to a cup of milk and boil it. Allow it to cool and drink it daily before going to bed.
- Also, include garlic in your cooking or take garlic supplements after consulting your doctor.
Turmeric is another spice that can help treat clogged arteries and make your heart healthy and more functional. Curcumin, the main component of turmeric, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help prevent blood platelets from forming clots.
Moreover, turmeric extracts can lower the level of low-density lipoproteins (LDL), or ‘bad’ cholesterol,to reduce buildup in the arteries. It can also relax blood vessels and reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and a little honey to a glass of warm milk. Drink it 1 or 2 times daily.
- Take turmeric supplements. The usual recommended dosage is 400 to 600 mg 3 times daily. However, consult a doctor before taking any supplements.
- Also, include turmeric powder in your cooking.
3. Cayenne Pepper
The compound capsaicin present in cayenne pepper prevents bad cholesterol, or LDL, oxidation. This in turn reduces bad cholesterol levels in the blood, which is one of the main reasons behind clogged arteries. It also improves blood circulation and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Add ½ to1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to a cup of hot water. Drink it 2 times daily for a few weeks.
- You can also take cayenne supplements, but only after consulting your doctor.
Lemon is high in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps improve blood pressure and reduce inflammation of the arteries. Plus, lemon helps lower blood cholesterol levels and keep arteries clear by preventing oxidative damage in the blood stream.
- Mix the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of warm water, along with a little honey and black pepper powder. Drink it 1 or 2 times daily for a few weeks.
- Alternatively, boil 1 tablespoon of lemon peels in 4 cups of water for 20 minutes. Strain and add honey. Drink 1 cup, 3 or 4 times daily for several weeks.
Regular physical exercise can also reduce stiff and clogged arteries. A proper exercise routine along with a healthy diet can strengthen your heart and help prevent and manage heart diseases. Exercise is also a good way to lose excess weight and maintain good health.
- Do aerobic exercises like walking, jogging, bicycling and jumping rope to strengthen your heart and improve your cardiovascular health.
- Also, include some cardiovascular exercises in your routine to improve heart health and keep arteries clear.
- Try some deep breathing as well as yoga to feel more relaxed and free from stress.
Consult your doctor about the type of exercises that you can do given your particular condition.
CONTINUE ON THE NEXT PAGE TO GET ADDITIONAL TIPS