Subscribe Now Don't Miss Anything We Post. Join Our Email List Today.

Never Drink Water Which Has Stayed In A Glass Overnight!

Sharing is Caring
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0

How Water, A Healthy Beverage Can Turn Into Poison.

We all know that plain water is the healthiest beverage in the world, as it does not contain any sugar or proteins; but depending on how you handle it, water can turn into a poison for our body.

In a new scientific discovery, scientists have proven how water which has been exposed for long hours to air is totally unhealthy. In conclusion they recommend to drink fresh water and stay away for the one that has been sitting in the glass for some time.

Continue Reading To Learn More

 

  According to Discovery News, water that has been exposed to air for some time absorbs small amounts of CO2 and a tiny portion of it is converted into carbonic acid, in fact, its chemical composition is being changed.

Namely, when the carbonic acid releases one or two protons, and coverts to a bicarbonate or carbonate, this lowers the pH of the water, and leads to an alteration of its taste.

Apart from the change in taste, this water that has been in a glass for several hours has also been exposed to bacteria, and has accumulated dust.

 

Check Out Healthy Food House For The Entire Article

Get Free Email Updates!

Signup now and receive an email once I publish new content.

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Sharing is Caring
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0