Cleanse And Purify Your Lungs From All The Toxins And Dust You Inhale.
Lungs are one of the most important organs in the body. It’s through the lungs that we breathe and get the oxygen that goes into the blood to feed the other parts of the body.
Because our environment is not safe, we inhale numerous kind of toxins and dust that damage our lungs and with time can create various kind of lungs diseases. This becomes even worse if we smoke or are often around people who smoke.
Below are simple DIY remedies that will help you purify and cleanse your lungs on a regular base.
Continue Reading To Learn More
Benefits Of Starting Your Day With Lemon Water
Cleanse And Detox Your Kidneys
Surprising Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Get rid of dairy products like milk, butter, cheese and other milk products. Say no to them. When we introduce milk products, the body stores toxins. So get rid of toxins that are produced when we consume milk products.
2. Herbal teas or organic tea helps in flushing out the toxins from the body. Initially, you may experience constipation, but this is a sure shot way to get rid of unnecessary toxins which are causing harm to your lungs.
3. Drinking warm water squeezed with lemon helps. To be precise squeeze the juice of two lemons in 300 ml of water and drink it before breakfast. Lemon is acidic and helps flush out the toxins from your lungs
4. The other good choice is juice of grapefruit. You may choose pineapple juice if you are not very happy with the lemon juice. As long as these are natural juices, it will not affect the natural working of your lungs. The magic is to go natural. Many of these natural juices contain anti oxidants and help in natural cleansing of the body.
5. Carrot juice about 300 ml taken as mid lunch helps in alkalizing your blood during the 72 hour period.
6. The trick is to not load your lungs and at the same time eliminate the toxins from the lungs.
…..Check Out Timesfull For The Entire Article