Burn Your Belly Fat With these Amazing DIY Home Remedies.
Belly fat is the most dangerous fat in your body, as it is linked to many diseases. It increases your risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, colorectal cancer, sleep apnea and may other diseases.
If you’re carrying a few extra pounds around your waist and struggling to lose it, you’re not alone. Here are some cool DIY remedies that will help you burn your belly fat.
Continue Reading To Learn More
…….Home Remedies to Lose Belly Fat:
Implement these really effective natural home remedies to lose belly fat without much strain. These home remedies are natural, cost affordable, easy available, most effective ones to treat your belly fat problem. But be patience that these remedies will take some longer time to give quick relief of losing your belly fat
1. Lemon Water:
Stressed liver will not metabolize the fat efficiently and that gets deposited around your abdomen. So to detoxify the liver, you can use lemon water. Lemon water increases the enzymes that help to detoxify the liver and to carry out the basic functions very effectively. Here lemon juice mixed in warm water is good for fat burning purpose.
- Lemon – 1
- Warm water – 1 glass
- Take a lemon and freshly squeeze it to extract its juice.
- Add this lemon juice in warm water and stir it well.
- Drink this warm lemon water on an empty stomach as a first thing in the morning.
- Make sure that not to drink or eat anything for at least 30 minutes after taking this water.
- Drink this daily in the morning and it’s better to make it like habit of drinking lemon water in the morning for not only to lose belly fat but also to get many other health benefits.
- Or else you can take lemon juice early in the morning to get complete relief from belly fat.
2. Fish Oil or Fish:
Fish oil has omega – 3 fatty acids like icosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid and linolenic acid that helps to break down the fat to reduce its storage around the waistline. If you can’t take this fish oil, then you can simply eat fishes which are also rich in omega – 3 fatty acids.
- Fish oil – 6 gms or a tablespoon
- Take 6 gms of fish oil everyday to lose the belly fat.
- Or you can eat the fishes like salmon, tuna, halibut or mackerel twice a week
- Continue taking this regularly until you get relief from the abdominal fat.
3. Ginger Tea:
Ginger aids for a natural digestion and it is a thermogenic agent which increases the body temperature that helps to burn the fat more easily and perfectly in a short span of time. Basically over eating, age – related hormone reduction, stress, lack of regular exercises, etc. are considered as one of the reason for the belly fat. Ginger solves each of these issues properly. It also suppresses the production of cortisol (a steroid hormone that is essential for the energy regulation and also mobilization. It’s always better to have this ginger tea daily to lose the tummy fat.
Ingredients: (Ginger Lemon Honey Tea)
- Ginger – 1 to 2 inch
- Lemon – 1
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 4 cups
- Take water in a teapot and place it on the stove
- Boil the water for few minutes and then add ginger to that hot water
- Simmer it for about 5 – 10 minutes and then remove it from the stove
- Then add freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey to it
- Stir well and drink this ginger tea in the morning.
- If you want to regulate your metabolism, stimulate the digestion and reduce the cortisol production, then you have to drink at least 2 – 3 cups of this ginger tea throughout the day like once in the morning, afternoon and dinner.
4. Cranberry Juice:
Cranberries contain organic acids such as malic acid, citric acid and the quinic acid that acts as digestive enzymes. Here these acids will act as emulsifying agents on your stubborn fat that deposits in the lymphatic system will transport all the waste products that the liver can’t process. This juice digests the lymphatic waste and finally helps to reduce the fat. So always have pure cranberry juice or cran water (unsweetened).
- Cranberry juice (Unsweetened) – 1 cup (or) 8 Oz
- Water – 56 oz (or) 7 cups
- Take cranberry juice and mix it in water in the morning to get your day’s supply of cranberry.
- Drink this one cup at time and continue drinking this throughout the day.
- Or you can have a cup of this cranberry juice or water before breakfast, lunch, at snacks time, after dinner and any other times of the day as per your convenience.
- Or else you can also make the cran water freshly at any time you take it by mixing 2 tablespoons of this cranberry juice in 7 Oz of normal water.
5. Chia Seeds:
Chia seeds are very much helpful for the vegetarian people those who don’t eat fish or take fish oil into their diet. Chia seeds also has omega – 3 fatty acids but the body has to do a little work to convert the alpha – linolenic acids in the seeds to DHA or EPA which directly comes from the fish oil. Other than omega – 3 fatty acids, these chia seeds has anti-oxidants, calcium, iron and other dietary fiber that makes you feel fuller for a longer time. Many diet books or dieticians suggest that taking 4 – 8 tablespoons (or 1 – 2 oz) of this chia seeds during a day will keep you less hungry and that in turn prevents you from overeating and gaining belly fat. So include these seeds into your diet and prevent the storage of fat around your abdomen.
- Chia seeds
- Smoothies or salads or yogurt
- Take chia seeds and add them to your smoothies, salads and yogurt
- Stir it well and have this regularly to get relief from the belly fat.
- Or add this seeds to your breakfast cereals
- Or else you can use chia seeds in soups and gravies as a thickening agent.
- Daily usage of this seeds in any of the above mentioned form will definitely help you to cut the belly fat and stay slim and healthy.
An apple a day keeps the belly fat away is turned as a new saying. Apples contain a natural compound called pectin that effectively aids in weight loss and belly fat loss. Generally the fruits that are rich in pectin require more chewing and then this pectin dissolves in stomach then it forms gel – like substance that efficiently traps the dietary cholesterol and fat content in the body. Coming to other benefits of pectin, it reduces the colon cancer risk. It has vitamin C and antioxidants that helps to keep your skin wrinkle free. Apples are rich in dietary fiber, phytosterol, flavonoids and beta – carotene that makes your belly to feel full and that avoids overeating. As per Brazilian study, women who ate 3 – 4 apples a day will definitely lost more weight when compared to others who didn’t eat it.
Pineapple is a topical fruit that contains enzymes called bromelain that has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. This enzyme helps to metabolize the protein which contributes to the flatter tummy. The anti-bacterial property of this enzyme will help to combat the bacteria causing diarrhea and also effective in healing the bowel disorders. This in turn gives relief from the stomach conditions that finally results in the less abdominal bloating and reduces (slimmer) the waistline.
This also has vitamin B6 and C, manganese, thiamine, copper and fiber that helps to give relief from many health problems.
23. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is high in medium chain triglycerides. It has unique combination of fatty acids and has the positive effect on the metabolism to lose belly fat. These medium chain fatty acids are different from the long chain fatty acids. These acids go directly to the liver from the digestive tract, where they are used in one of these two ways i.e. either energy or it is converted into ketone bodies. These are used by the body cells as energy rather than glucose that in turn make you feel full and thus automatically reduce the calorie intake. Coconut oil not only reduces the weight and belly fat but also increases the HDL (good cholesterol). So include coconut oil in your diet but follow these tips to get rid of the fat in the body.
- Don’t add or mix coconut oil to your existing oil but you can replace your other cooking oil with this coconut oil.
- The sufficient amount of coconut oil is just 2 tablespoons a day but not loads of coconut oil.
- This oil is to aid the efforts to lose fat. You’re primary diet should be always whole, nutritious food.
24. Diet Plan:
Eating right food will definitely help to get rid of the abdominal fat. Here are some advices that develop a good food habit and also lose your belly fat.
- Reduce your sugar level in your diet as this sugar is one of the main cause of fat. So take complex carbohydrates in the place of sugar. Then your body will easily convert this complex carbohydrates into sugars and makes you health without gaining weight or belly fat.
- Light snacks will do more harm. Pizzas, burgers, French fries and other junk foods are not good for the health and body. Even processed foods and sodas will also cause belly fat to you. Artificial sweeteners that are added in these foods will induce the body to store fat. It’s always best to avoid them and opt for healthy snacks like fruits, nuts, etc. in your daily diet.
- Include good food like food which is more in proteins, vegetables, fresh raw fruits and vegetables, whole grains and nuts. But remember that canned fruits and veggies will also increase the abdominal fat so better avoid them.
- Taking fiber food in your diet slowly and regularly why because the natural bacteria in the digestive system will take some time to adapt to this new fiber intake.
- Intake of omega – 3 fat (good fats) foods like salmon, tuna, etc. which help to lose belly fat. Low glycemic index foods like beans, etc. are also give more benefits to lose the belly fat.
- Vitamin C is another natural source that loses the abdominal fat and makes you look slim, fit and healthy. So include the food like lemon, oranges, kiwi, strawberries, etc. in your diet to prevent this problem.
- Skipping your meals will also cause belly fat. Whenever you starve the body, then it turns to survival mode and starts storing the food in the form of fat. So must have you breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in your diet. But have this 5 – 6 small meals frequently rather than 3 big meals. Have snacks in between these meals.
- Keep a food diary and follow this daily. As many people underestimate that how much they eat, so write down everything what you ate or consume in a week to know the honest assessment. Or else you can utilize any online calorie calculator to calculate the amount of calories that you’re consuming in a day.
- The perfect diet as per calories that a person has to consume is, for men, it is 2200 calories and for women it is 2000 calories. This would be more sufficient to lose at least 1 – 2 pounds per week that also depends on your daily activity level.
Even if you follow all these natural home remedies, proper diet plain and other lifestyle habits to lose belly fat will be a waste of effort if don’t do exercises. So the fast you understand this, the early and effectively you lose weight and reduces the abdominal fat. But be sure to do the exercise daily without any break in that exercise.
Just by spot exercises on the stomach will won’t work well to lose the tummy fat. Make regular exercises that include the entire muscles with whole body workouts.
Regularly have walking, cycling, aerobics, running, etc. to increase the body’s capacity to burn the calories and makes you lose the belly fat.
Have some jumping jacks or push – ups after waking will help to kick start the metabolism and also to have proper wake up. Skipping or jump rope is also considered as the great exercise to lose the belly fat. It helps to burns the more of calories than running or any other activity.
Have some regular strength training along with cardiovascular exercises to build up and strengthen the muscles tone that effectively help to get rid of the overall body fat (most commonly belly fat).
………..Check Out Home Remedies For Life For the Entire Article